Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yummy gingersnap cookies

Okay, I don't like gingersnap cookies. And I really don't like gingerbread men cookies, or gingerbread houses, or really any dessert that has the word "ginger" in the title. I don't know what it is, but I just REALLY don't like it. But that all changed with these cookies.

I saw this little beauty on Foodgawker and immediately knew I had to make these cookies. I don't know what it was, but I thought about them ALL THE TIME! When Sunday afternoon came around, I just couldn't wait any longer. They were BEGGING to be made, so I headed over to A Bitchin' Kitchen and drooled over their picture one more time, then made 'em.

Ohmagosh, Megan. These cookies were EVERYTHING I wanted them to be and more! They were the perfect ginger flavor and sooooooo chewy and yummy and the white chocolate just adds the right extra bit of sweetness to the cookie. Megan, MAKE THESE! Seriously, you won't regret it. They are so good! I can't stop talking about them slash eating them. Gahh!! They're sooo good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! I wanna make cookies this weekend! Which ones? Sugar or Ginger? I want them both!

    ReplyDelete