Friday, January 20, 2012

BEST.DIP.EVER.


I need you to stop everything right now and make this dip. I'm not even kidding. This is ACTUALLY the best dip ever! I mean, I know I posted about that spinach dip, but this one really takes the cake. REALLY. It is SOOO good! I mean, it has all my favorite food groups: cheese, bacon, jalapenos, more cheese, bread crumbs, more cheese. Gosh, it's good. I made it for a New Years Eve party I went to and it was all the rave! Then my friends requested I make it and bring it for dinner one night. Seriously, we ate this for dinner. I mean, sitting around the dip bowl eating it like I'd never eat it again probably wasn't my finest moment, but I don't care. It was THAT good!
Head over to Brown Eyed Baker and make this dip as soon as you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment